Amazon Music Activate – How To Activate Amazon Music On Any Device?
Consider adding Amazon Music to your repertoire if you already use an Amazon service (Alexa, Kindle, etc.). For days on end, the app provides access to millions of songs. However, how can you listen to Amazon Music on your specific device?
Read More: How To Activate Blaze TV? – Blaze TV Login
Amazon Music app activation can be done in a variety of ways. Amazon Music is available on a variety of platforms, including Android, iOS, and smart TVs. Find out how to use Amazon Music on practically every platform imaginable by reading this article.
How to Play Amazon Music Offline?
On an Android, iPhone, or iPad, you may enjoy Amazon Music without an internet connection. What you need to know:
- Press the “My Music” button on the app.
- Simply click on any song, album, or artist to access the “horizontal ellipsis” (three horizontal dots) menu icon.
- If you want to listen to your music when you’re not connected to the internet, click “Download”. You can now add it to your download list in this manner.
- All the music you’ve downloaded will have a checkmark next to them. Start listening to a music offline by tapping on the song’s name.
How to Play Amazon Music Playlists on Alexa?
Not only can Alexa play Amazon Music, but you can also use your voice to play it! Let me walk you through it.
- When you’re in the “Amazon Music” app, go to the upper right corner and tap the “cog” symbol (Settings).
- On your phone, select “Connect with a Device.”
- Select the Alexa device on which you want to play music.
- You can ask Alexa to play a playlist or select one from your phone’s library.
How to Play Amazon Music on Google Home?
Google Home can also play music from Amazon:
- The “Amazon Music” app can be opened.
- A TV with Wi-Fi inside can be seen as the “cast” icon.
- Identify your “Google Home” speaker by clicking on it in the list of devices. To make this work, make sure your phone and Google Home are both connected to the same Wi-Fi hot spot.
- Choose a song, and the Google Home speaker should begin playing it immediately after.
How to Play Amazon Music on Sonos?
Both Android and iOS, as well as a PC or a Mac, can be used to stream Amazon Music with Sonos.
Playing Amazon Music on Sonos with an Android or iOS:
- Go to the “Settings” section of “Sonos.”
- In the drop-down menu, select “Voice and Data.”
- Add the service you desire. Choose “Amazon Music” if this is the case.
- Add Amazon Music to Sonos by pressing “Add to Sonos” and following the directions on the screen.
Playing Amazon Music on PC or Mac
- “Sonos” can be started.
- Select “Add Music Services” from the “Select a Music Source” drop-down.
- Add Amazon Music to your Sonos system by selecting “Amazon Music” and following the on-screen directions.
How to Play Amazon Music on Multiple Devices?
It only takes a few seconds to make Amazon Music available on numerous devices:
- Open the “Alexa” app on your phone.
- Go to “Devices”
- To combine speakers, press the “+” symbol and then “Combine Speakers.”
- “Multi-room Music” is the option.
- To complete the setup, follow the remaining instructions.
How to Play Amazon Music on an iPhone?
Since Amazon Music is available on multiple platforms, including iOS, it is possible to stream music through the service. Here’s how you can listen to Amazon Music on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the “Menu” in the top left of your screen in the “Amazon Music” app.
- Then, choose “Your Library.”
- Use the drop-down menus to narrow your search by genre, song, album, artist, or playlist.
- Using the “Playlists” tab, select “Create a New Playlist” to add a new playlist. The “+” mark next to an album or song can be used to add music to your playlist. When you’re done, click “Done.”.
- To begin listening to your music, click “Play.”
How to Play Amazon Music on an iPad?
You may play Amazon Music on your iPad by following the same steps as on your iPhone or another iOS device.
How to Play Amazon Music on an Android Device?
- It’s a little different when using Amazon Music on an Android phone or tablet:
- If you haven’t done so before, open the “Amazon Music” app and log in with your account information.
- In the Prime Music view, you’ll see all of your available playlists, albums, and tracks by default.
- Add them to your library to play any of them. To do so, tap and hold the song, album, or artist you want to download, then select the “Download” option.
- Open “Your Library” and begin listening to the song you just downloaded (s).
How to Play Amazon Music on a Smart TV?
- If you want to listen to Amazon Music on your TV, you’ll need to install it from the list of TV apps. On a Samsung Smart TV, here’s how you can accomplish it:
- Press the “Hub” button on your remote to get to the apps on your TV.
- Press the “Enter” button on your remote to select “Samsung App.”
- Amazon Music can be found in the “Most Popular” section of the site.
- Once you’ve clicked the “Download” button, you’re all set.
How to Play Amazon Music on a Samsung Watch?
To listen to Amazon Music on a Samsung Watch, you’ll need a third-party app that converts Amazon Music to AAC or MP3. In this situation, the TunesKit Audio Capture software is used. What you need to know:
- Add Amazon Music from your desktop software to “TunesKit” by dragging and dropping it onto the interface.
- Select “AAC” or “MP3” as the output format by tapping the “Format” icon.
- Make your way back to TunesKit and launch the “Amazon Music” app.
- If you haven’t already, sign in to your Amazon Music account.
- Put on a CD or listen to a playlist. Using TunesKit, you can record the music currently playing and then convert it to the desired format.
- When you’re finished listening, hit “stop” on your keyboard to save the track to your computer.
- After that, you’ll be able to use your Galaxy Watch to listen to Amazon Music. Then, from your PC, transfer the newly-created music to your mobile device.
- Run “Galaxy Wearable,” the companion app.
- Select “Add material to your watch” from the “Home” area, then “Add songs.”
- When finished, select the converted Amazon music track and press “Done.”.
- To listen to your favourite music, open the Music app on your watch and begin playing it back.
How to Play Amazon Music on a Roku Device?
- Using Amazon Music on Roku is an option as well. You’ll have to put it on the device yourself:
- Go to your Roku’s streaming channels, then search channels, and choose Amazon Music.
- To access your account, go to amazon.com/code on your phone or computer.
- In the Amazon Music Roku app, enter the code shown.
- After your code has been authorised, the app will instantly update your library and suggestions.
How to Play Amazon Music on an Apple TV?
- Here’s how to obtain Amazon Music on your Apple TV running tvOS 12.0 or higher:
- It is possible to access Amazon Music by saying “Amazon Music” into your Siri Remote, or by searching for the app in your Apps menu.
- A six-letter code will be displayed in the app.
- Using a computer or cell phone, visit amazon.com/code and log in.
- It’s as simple as entering the six-letter code you receive.
How to Play Amazon Music on a FireStick?
You don’t have to do anything to listen to Amazon Music on your Fire Stick. Any Fire TV Stick comes pre-installed with the app. Any music you’ve previously purchased from Amazon will be available when you activate the app from “Apps & Channels.”
The only thing left to do now that you know how to listen to Amazon Music on any device is make a decision. Listen to your favourite songs for years to come on your phone or tablet.
Amazon Music Devices FAQs
How can I play my Amazon Music on iTunes?
- It’s easy to use Amazon Music with iTunes.
- Choose “Music” from the iTunes interface on your PC.
- You can do this by clicking “File” and then “Add to Library.”
- Search for Amazon Music and select the music you wish to put on your iTunes from the location where you obtained it.
- Press “Open” to begin listening to music.
Why is my Amazon Music not playing?
- If your Amazon Music isn’t playing, there are a few things you can do.
- Check to see if your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or a mobile network.
- Make sure your Amazon Music settings allow cellular network use if the device is not connected to a mobile network.
- Amazon Music should be forced to close and reopened.
Can you play Amazon Music in your car?
Several techniques can be used to set up Amazon Music in your car. Bluetooth may be the simplest option.
- Connect your phone and car stereo to Bluetooth.
- On your phone, locate the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Using the phone’s Amazon Music app, start listening to it on the car stereo.