Samsung’s Galaxy A30 is a beautiful phone, but it’s more crucial to have a phone that runs smoothly. As a precaution, you should restart the phone every few days, not just when you encounter problems. All the processes and apps that are operating in the background are shut off when the phone is rebooted. In addition, the phone’s memory is refreshed. Among the new features of the Samsung Galaxy A30 is a feature called Auto restart. As soon as you press the power button, the phone will restart itself. On the Samsung Galaxy A30, you can enable auto-restart by following the steps outlined below.
How to Assist Auto Restart on the Samsung Galaxy A30?
As previously stated, you should restart your smartphone every few days to allow the memory to be refreshed, the performance to be improved, and the processes and apps that are operating in the background to be closed. Your phone will work significantly better and run significantly faster as a result of this upgrade. We, on the other hand, frequently neglect to do so. Fortunately, you may enable Auto-restart on your phone, which will cause it to restart at a certain period. The following is the procedure for enabling this feature:
- Navigate to your Galaxy A30’s Home screen and select the Settings app.
- After that, scroll down and select Device care.
- Click on the three dots that are situated in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select Auto-restart from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the time and day that you think will be most convenient for you.
- By default, it is set to 3 a.m. on Monday morning.
- Activate the feature by pressing the button.
You may now configure your phone to restart at the time and day of your choosing. You will notice a significant improvement in the overall performance of your device as a result of this option.
Read More: Here’s How to Enable Night Mode On Note 10?