Did you know that clearing the cache and cookies on your Samsung Smart TV might improve the overall speed of the device?
You should delete your cache data on a regular basis if you want to keep the performance of your Samsung Smart TV in peak condition. They are almost identical in appearance to those on smartphones and laptops when they are deleted from Samsung Smart TVs.
Read More: How To Clear Cache and Cookies on Samsung?
Cache Clearing On Samsung Smart TV
Before deleting your Samsung Smart TV’s cache and cookies, you must first:
- Your TV with HDMI
- Or TV mode
Remember to access the TV settings from outside the applications or smart hub menus.
If you don’t, you can lose access to choices like “broadcasting.”
How To Clear Cache On Samsung Smart TV?
It’s easy to delete cache data, but it takes time because you have to do it for each program on your smart TV.
- Press the ‘home’ button on your Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Go to ‘settings’ now.
- Select the ‘apps’ option.
- Next, select the ‘system apps’ option.
- You must select the program for which you wish to erase the cache data.
- Select ‘clear cache’ for this app.
- By pressing OK, you have cleared the app’s cache data.
Clear Cache on Samsung Smart TV Alternatives
It may differ on various Samsung Smart TV models.
- Your remote’s Home button
- Choose All Apps
- Select the Settings Icon in the upper right corner.
- You can see all your apps in these settings.
- Then pick Reinstall from the pop-up menu.
Where Can I find the Samsung Smart TV Cookie and Browsing Data?
Cookies are browsing data collected over time while using the internet. To erase these cookies and browsing data from your Samsung Smart TV, simply follow the steps below:
- Turn on the TV.
- Get your Samsung smart TV remote and push the ‘home’ button while pointing it at the TV.
- You can also use the remote.
- You will notice many alternatives there. Select ‘broadcasting’ from the drop-down menu.
- The broadcasting menu will appear. From this menu, select ‘expert settings’ and hit it.
- Now select ‘HbbTV settings’.
- The ‘delete browsing data’ option should now appear.
- Tap ‘yes’ to confirm deleting your browsing data.
- After completing these instructions, your Samsung Smart TV’s browsing data will be wiped.
In some instances, your Samsung Smart TV may not be able to broadcast. Your Samsung Smart TV should now perform better.
Read More: How do you clear cache on Samsung S8?