Samsung Galaxy S6 is now more than five years old, and various users have started complaining and said their Galaxy S6 screen does not responding to touch. Now they want to know how to fix it.
Well, this is what this article is all about. In this article, we will take an in-depth look at it. Now, if that sounds interesting to you, then let us begin.
Why is my Galaxy S6 screen not responding to touch?
To fix a frozen or broken Samsung Galaxy S6 Touch Screen, turn the phone off again.
Then, keep both the power and volume buttons down for seven long seconds.
The phone is going to be turned off. The issue is likely to be resolved after the computer is restarted.
How do you fix an unresponsive touch screen?
In most cases, cleaning or restarting the device fixes an unresponsive touch screen.
- Remove the plastic layer that serves as a screen protector for your device.
- Using a microfiber towel, gently wipe the screen.
- Make sure your hands are parched. …
- Clear the cache and data on the device.
- Remove any newly installed third-party software. …
- The touch screen has to be calibrated.
Why does only half of my touchscreen work?
Reboot Your Device The restart symbol is usually positioned in the center of the screen on most Android smartphones. The power and volume buttons, on the other hand, may be used to do this. Every app that freezes a portion of your touchscreen will be restarted.
How do I get my Samsung touchscreen to work?
How to restore the functionality of a Samsung Galaxy phone with a frozen touchscreen
- Attempt to restart the phone. Hold down the Volume Down and Power keys for 7 to 10 seconds to force a reboot or execute a soft reset. …
- Device performance may be improved. …
- Safe mode restarts the phone. …
- Make a copy of your data and do a factory reset.
How do you calibrate the touch screen?
Perform the following steps to calibrate the phone: manually.
- Press the Menu key on the keyboard to return to the home screen.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Phone Settings may be found by scrolling down and tapping on them.
- Calibration of the…
- All crosshairs should be tapped until the message “Calibration Completed…
- To store calibration settings, press Yes on the confirmation screen.