how to find all email accounts in my name
Do you want to know how to find all email accounts in my name for free? If so, then welcome. You are in the right spot. Because after hours of research we have finally come up with various methods to solve all the problems that you are facing related to your emails.
Not only we will discuss all methods on how to find all email accounts in my name but we will also tell you methods where you can see all your accounts that are linked to your Gmail and we will be also discussing privacy here in this article. Sounds interesting? Then let’s start.
how to find all email accounts in my name
First things always come first, let us discuss the question where you have come to look for. Finding email accounts in my name is very simple and you can do it in a fraction of a minute. There are simple methods that you need to follow to find your email with your name mentioned below.
- Click on your Google account which is appearing on the top right corner of your screen.
- On the bottom, it will appear to manage your account. Click on it
- The new window opens and on the left-hand side, it shows security. Click on it.
- Scroll down to the Google apps until you see manage access with linked accounts.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the Edit password manager with linked accounts.
How to see all email accounts connected to my name?
Now you have learned how to find all email accounts in my name. Now let us move to the second step which is how to find all email accounts connected to my name and this step is a little complicated.
But, don’t worry because we will tell you this method step by step so you won’t face any difficulty. So, are you ready? If yes, then let us start.
- Open your desired search engine such as Google, Being, Oper, Yahoo, etc
- Search your favorite username.
- See where they appear online
- Search your desired user name with a quotation mark around it and email address as well.
How to see all emails with Gmail that contains my name?
Now you have learned that how to find all emails accounts in my name free but now let us see that how you can see all emails in your Gmail that has your name in it. It is very simple and you can learn it in just a minute.
Just open your Gmail and search your name in it. It will show all the emails that contain your name. Sounds simple right? Yeah, it is.
How do I find all my email accounts?
Finding your all email accounts is very simple. Furthermore, you can also recover all your email addresses as well. The easiest way to recover all your email addresses is by searching it on your email provider this will show you all your email accounts. You can also search it with your phone number and this will make your task easier.
How to find all accounts linked to my Gmail?
Finding your different accounts that are linked to your Gmail is very simple and you can do it in just a second directly from your Gmail. Before discussing more about it we have made designed a step-by-step process for you to read this before moving to the other points.
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Click on manage third party access
- You will see the list of different apps/website that is associated with your Gmail.
Why it is important?
It is very important to find all accounts that are linked to your Gmail because as we know that internet security is becoming more and more rare day by day. We heard different news on privacy that how many companies have accidentally leaked your data. For example Facebook
So, it is a smart move to maintain your identity minimum on the internet. By doing this or we can say by deleting your unused account on social media you can minimize your exposure on the web and also value your privacy.
Furthermore, as you know that in this new internet world hackers are also getting smarter by smarter day after day. So, they start searching for unused Gmail accounts hack them, and used them for their own benefit this is where the user privacy is lost. Well, we have already told you the methods to find all Gmail accounts with your name.
How to find all accounts linked to your phone number?
There are multiple methods to find your linked accounts with your phone number which we are going to discuss step by step.
- Click here on Find my account, you will find the option to recover your user name and enter your number. Click on Enter number and fill it.
- Then enter your exact first name and last name
- Google will verify if that’s you or not through the verification code.
- Then you will see all the emails associated with your number
- Delete the Gmails which are unused to increase your safety.
How to find all accounts associated with my email address?
After you have learned how to find all email accounts in my name now you have to learn how many accounts are associated with your email address and to be very frank with you it is quite simple. All you just need to do is follow these simple steps mentioned below to find all accounts associated with your email address.
- Click on the Google account button which is appearing on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on the Manage your Google account button
- Choose Secuirty
- Scroll down until you see apps
- Click on edit to see all the apps and accounts associated with your email.
Well, now it’s time to end this article but before I go let me give you a quick summary of this article. In this article, we have told you how to find all accounts associated with my email address. Furthermore, we have also told you different factors of it. We have also given you a guide to find all associated accounts with your email address as well.