Most of our regular readers asked us How to find all Email accounts that are linked to my name?
So, we have decided to address it.
The typical person in the United States has between 70 and 80 online accounts. Some are used regularly, while others are used just sometimes (10 years ago).
The ability to enter into various services using your Google or Facebook account has further worsened the situation. You no longer have to put in any effort to create hundreds of disposable bank accounts!
How to find all Email accounts that are linked to my name?
It is possible to identify the accounts linked to your email account in several methods. Select the most reliable individuals.
1. Find accounts linked to your email
Depending on the email platform you are using, the procedures for discovering the accounts linked with your email may differ from one platform to another. Gmail and Outlook are two of the most popular email clients, and we’ll look at both here.
Users of Gmail must follow the steps outlined below to identify all of their associated accounts:
- The Google Account symbol may be seen in the upper-right corner.
- Go to Manage your Google Account and fill out the necessary information.
- Select Security from the drop-down option on the left.
- Select Manage access from the Google apps with the account address section at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to change Password Manager and Linked Accounts.
In this part, you will be able to see a list of all of the websites that you have registered with your Google Account. There is also a list of Google programs that have access to your Google Account, which you may see here. Everything should be properly examined, and any objects that are no longer essential should be removed.
The procedure for Outlook users is as follows:
- Using a web browser, log into your Outlook email account.
- In the top right corner, there is a cogwheel that says Settings.
- In the bottom right corner, click on View all Outlook settings to see all options.
- Click Sync email in the second column of the screen.
- The Manage your connected accounts area may be found in the third column of the screen.
- Examine all of the accounts that are affiliated with it.
2. Check the accounts linked to your social media accounts
Search for your social media accounts to determine if you have any charges related to your email address. In some instances, such as if your Facebook account is connected to third-party services that need your authorization to access your contact list or contact data, this is crucial information.
It is possible to handle your social media profiles more carefully if you know which accounts are linked to them. You may also prohibit access to funds that may pose a threat to your privacy. Check out some of the most popular social media networks to see how you might accomplish your goals.
Can you find the accounts linked to your phone?
The bad news is that locating accounts related to your phone number is challenging since there is no database where you can search for them, which makes it challenging to find them.
In most cases, you know that specific programs or websites use your phone number when a recovery request is sent. To avoid being tricked, double-check that the text message confirmation you get is from an app or website that you use.