Your presence here clearly shows me that you are facing any issue regarding your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not charging, and now you want to know how to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not charging? If this is the problem that you are facing, then now you don’t need to worry about it because in this article, not only do we will going to tell you why your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is not charging but also we will tell you how to fix your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not charging issue? If that sounds interesting to you, let us begin this article to see how to fix the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not charging case.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not charging or slow charging?
Method: – 1
Turning off your Galaxy Note 3 and turning it back on after the phone is ultimately charged can help to expedite the charging process. The phone will charge more quickly as a result of this.
Additionally, check to see whether your phone is experiencing battery depletion. If the battery drains quicker than usual, this may cause delayed charging. If this is the case, you must first address the problem of battery depletion.
Method: – 2
Check if your cellphone is charging more quickly using a different Samsung charger. However, remember that the second charger you are using must be an original one since the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 not charging or charging a third-party charger slowly often causes problems.
Method: – 3
Clean the battery charging pins and the connecting pins before attempting again. This problem might be caused by dust in the charging port on occasion. Clean the port using a toothpick in the manner shown in the video. You may also use the services of a soft brush to clean the charging port delicately, or you can blow air into it.
Method: – 4
Another simple approach is to delete the cache partition from your computer’s hard drive. There is no need to back up your device to remove the cache data since your data will stay untouched once the cache data is cleared.
- First and foremost, switch off your Galaxy Note 3 entirely.
- Following that, press and hold the Volume Up, Power, and Home keys simultaneously.
- As soon as you see the Galaxy Note 3 logo on the screen, press and hold the power button while simultaneously pressing and holding the other two buttons.
- After a few seconds, the Android system recovery screen will show; press and hold all of the buttons until the screen disappears.
- A slew of alternatives will be presented to you. Use the Volume down button to browse and the power button to pick. Navigate to the “Wipe Cache Partition” option and click on it to confirm.
- Then click “Restart system immediately” from the drop-down menu, and your system will be restarted.
If you have tried everything and your Galaxy Note 3 still won’t charge or is charging slowly, you should contact a repair shop or your carrier for more assistance.