Do you want to know how to remove any viruses on your iPhone? If yes, then welcome; you are on the right spot because, in this article, we will tell you different methods to remove viruses from iPhone for free. Yeah, you read it right for free.
There are 900 million-plus iPhone users in the world. However, we all know that after blackberry, iPhones are the most secure phone in the world. But as we know, nothing is perfect, and sometimes your iPhone can also be caught by viruses.
There are multiple ways to remove viruses from your iPhone, which we will discuss in this article. We will also tell you why iPhones get viruses and what mistakes you are making that you need to stop to protect your iPhone from getting viruses. Sounds interesting?
Can iPhone get viruses?
Technically yes, iPhone also gets viruses just like other smartphones, but it is scarce. Mainly your iPhone is secure until you have Jailbreak your iPhone for whatever reason. When you jailbreak your iPhone, you will open the gates for different viruses to get into your iPhone. Jailbreaking is just like rotting on an Android phone.
To increase iPhone security, Apple extremely discourages its users to Jailbreak their iPhone. Some IOS users claim that they get additional benefits when they jailbreak their iPhone, but this is primarily the main reason your iPhone gets viruses. Don’t worry if you have already Jailbreak your iPhone and looking for a solution on how; to remove viruses from your iPhone? So yes, we can say that iPhone also gets viruses, but it is scarce until your iPhone is jailbroken.
Why are iPhone viruses so rare?
Usually, the virus gets into your phone through some loopholes. Because Apple makes their software for some specific models, this leaves no gaps for malware, ransomware, and virus to get into iPhone. But as I have already told you above, some creative people in the world risk their iPhone and tier by just getting some features through Jailbreak.
Apple has designed its software so that each app runs in a separate virtual space through its compelling software that won’t allow any virus to get into your iPhone until you have jailbroken it.
All apps you have downloaded from the official App Store first go to Apple, and it will scan. If they find some virus or unusual file in the app, they will immediately remove the app from App Store to prevent viruses from getting into your phone.
How to check if my iPhone has a virus?
Before we tell you how to remove any viruses on your iPhone, first, you have to learn how to detect malware or virus on your phone? Don’t worry; detecting a virus on your iPhone is very simple and easy. There is no rocket science involved in it. You can identify it by comparing these points mentioned below with your iPhone,
- Strange Notification is appearing
- Your iPhone is showing more pop up adds
- Your iPhone battery is running out very fast.
- You are running out of space while there is no such extensive data in your iPhone.
- Your iPhone is behaving differently.
If you have seen any of these symptoms mentioned above, there is a high chance your iPhone has a virus. There are some more questions mentioned below that will help you to identify the malware from your iPhone. Just answer them Yes or No.
- Have you ever jailbroken your iPhone?
As I have told you above, if you have jailbroken your iPhone, you already have open gates for viruses and malware to get into your iPhone.
- Have you seen apps that you haven’t installed?
If you have seen some apps that you do not recognize and have not installed on your iPhone, then immediately remove these apps. This may be the sign that your iPhone is in trouble, and there may be some virus in it.
- Have your apps crashed rapidly?
If you have noticed that the apps on your iPhone are crashing very quickly, this might be a sign of malware in your iPhone.
- Is your battery running out very fast?
If you have noticed that your battery is running out very fast than usual, this might be the sign that some app or software is running in the background. This is also a clear indication that your iPhone has a virus.
- Is your iPhone overheating?
If you are not performing any high activity on your iPhone, but still your iPhone is overheating, this might be a clear indication that your iPhone has malware.
How to remove any viruses on your iPhone?
Now I have told you how to detect a virus from your iPhone. After identifying a virus on your iPhone, the question remains the same: how to remove any viruses on your iPhone. This is what we are going to tell you. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to remove any viruses from your iPhone.
- Delete suspicious apps: As I have told you at the beginning of the identification content, immediately uninstall it if you have seen an unfamiliar app.
- Clear your data and history: There are so many times that you have gone to a website that has a virus in it; all you need to do is clear your browsing data and history to the browser you are using.
- Reset your iPhone: After applying the above two steps, if you are still facing the same issue, just back up your iPhone and reset it. This is the only thing that you can do it it will remove malware from your iPhone.
How to protect your iPhone?
For now, you have to remove viruses from your iPhone, but to prevent these viruses from coming back to you, there are a few steps that you can follow to enhance your safety.
- Download an Antivirus
- Download apps only from App Store
- Read a review of the apps before downloading them.
- Always check the permission that requires by the apps
- Do not click on unverified or spam links.
- Keep your IOS up to date.
- Keep your apps up to date.
Now it’s time to wrap up the whole article; in this article, we have told you how to remove any viruses on your iPhone. Furthermore, we have also told you how to prevent your iPhone from getting viruses in the future. If you enjoyed this article, make sure to leave the comment below.