How often does this happen when you got frustrated by Reddit or Subreddits emails? Every time right? So, how to unsubscribe from all subreddits? Well, there is a way you can easily stop the subreddit to frustrate you more. Wanna find out how then stay tuned.
Reddit community is growing day after day but sometimes we try social media detox and what better way to start than unsubscribing from the subreddit? That’s why this article will tell 3 quick and easy methods to unsubscribe subreddit. So, without wasting any more time let us begin.
How To Unsubscribe From All Subreddits On PC or Mac? [ 4 Easy Steps ]
- Open a web browser and go to https://www.reddit.com. You can get to Reddit with any web browser, such as Firefox or Safari.
- Sign in to your Reddit account now if you haven’t already.
- Click MY SUBREDDITS. It’s in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click EDIT SUBSCRIPTIONS. A list of the subreddits you follow will show up.
- Click the unsubscribe next to the subreddit you want to leave. It’s the red button that’s to the left of the name of the subreddit. Since you’ve already unsubscribed, the link you clicked will now say “subscribe” instead of “unsubscribe.”
How To Unsubscribe from Reddit Emails: 3 Methods
If you haven’t signed up for Clean Email yet, you can still unsubscribe from Reddit emails the old way. Here are three things you can do now:
1. How to stop getting emails from Reddit on mobile?
If you have the Reddit app for your phone, you can change how you want to get emails right from the app. This is how:
- Open the mobile app and click on the icon in the top left corner that looks like a person’s face.
- Choose Settings.
- Pick a name for your account.
- Choose to handle emails.
- Turn off the notifications you don’t want to receive any more or choose “Unsubscribe from all emails.”
2. How to stop Reddit notifications in a browser?
You can stop getting emails from Reddit by logging into your account on a regular browser. This is how:
- Start a new browser and go to Reddit.com.
- Enter your account.
- Click on your profile, which is in the upper right corner.
- Go to Settings for Users.
- Go to the settings for notifications.
- Select the types of messages you no longer want to get.
3. How to stop Reddit emails in your mail provider
You can stop getting emails from Reddit right from your inbox. This method takes more work, but it still works.
- Check your mail.
- Locate a Reddit email.
- Click the link that says “Unsubscribe,” and then do what it says.
How To Stop Reddit Emails Using Clean Email?
The Clean Email app is another way to stop Reddit emails that is less work and works very well. This app uses automation to get rid of unwanted emails and notifications from places like Quora, Facebook, Target, LinkedIn, Mint, Netflix, Amazon, and many more.
The app works with all email services, like Outlook, Yahoo!, Apple Mail, Gmail, and others. You can use the same Clean Email account for all of your email accounts, whether they are for work, school, or just for fun.
The app makes it easier and faster to unsubscribe from many messages at once instead of picking each one individually. Once it’s set up, it’s done!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I stop getting emails from a Reddit thread?
Click the “unsubscribe” button in the top right corner of a Reddit thread to stop getting emails about it.
How do you get rid of communities on Reddit?
You can get rid of a Reddit community by going to its settings page and clicking “Delete community.”
How do I stop getting emails from Reddit?
- To stop receiving all emails and other messages from Reddit:
- In the Email field, type your email address. Click “Unsubscribe from everything.”
How do I quickly stop following a community on Reddit?
There is no quick way to stop following a community on Reddit right now.
How do I stop getting emails from Reddit?
Reddit can’t be made to stop sending emails.
Why does Reddit always send me messages?
There are a few possible explanations for this:
1. You may have subscribed to a very active subreddit, which is why you are getting a lot of notifications.
2. Someone may be sending you a lot of messages through Reddit, which is why you are getting alerts.
3. Your account may be set up to let you know about every change on Reddit. You can change this in your account settings.
Can I get rid of Reddit?
Yes, a web filter or website blocker can be used to block Reddit.