Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059: Here’s How to Fix It
How annoying is that when you are watching your favorite movie, and suddenly Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 appears. Yeah, we know that it sucks and your presence here also shows us that you are also facing this Error. Don’t worry; you are on the right spot because we will be discussing it in this article.
Not only will we tell you how to bypass this Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059, but we have also designed a step-by-step guide for you so you won’t face any difficulty when solving it. Furthermore, we will also tell you why this error occurs and how you can get rid of it. Sounds interesting? Then let us begin.
What is Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059?
First things always come first before we discuss how to solve it still; this question might pop up in your mind: Why does Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 occur? I’ll try to keep it to you in simple language. When Netflix detects that you are using a VPN to access the Geographically restricted content, this Error pops up.
When you are using a VPN or proxy, Netflix has the algorithm to catch you and stop you from watching some content. But you may say that there are a lot of articles that tell us to use a VPN. Yes, I agree with you need to use VPN to solve this Error, but some VPNs can’t bypass Netflix restrictions. So, it would help if you had a paid VPN to solve this Error, which we will discuss in a moment.
What are Netflix Exclusives?
We know that there are a lot of movies and TV shows in its library, but sometimes Netflix has some agreements with movies that they will show these movies and TV shows to some specific regions, and there is a massive amount of TV shows and movies.
If you want to watch Netflix Exclusive content, don’t worry because we have a separate article on it, and we have also shared a table with you that shows the number of exclusive TV shows in different regions. Just click here to read that article after this one.
To watch these TV shows and Movies, people use a proxy or third class VPNs, which is why they get this Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059.
How to fix Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059?
Now we have discussed Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059, and why it occurs, so it’s time to tell you how to fix this Error? Fixing this Error is very simple; all you need to do is follow these simple steps mentioned below to get rid of this Error and begin to enjoy your exclusive movies again.
- Download a VPN from our recommendation list.
- Log in to the VPN
- Choose your desired server.
- Click on Connect
- Refresh your Netflix, and you are on the go.
What are the best VPNs to fix Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059?
After trying hundreds of VPNs, we have finally found the top 3 VPNs compatible with Netflix and helped you solve Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059.
- Nord VPN: Nord VPN is first on our list. It offers 5000+ servers in 60 different countries with high-speed internet making it one of the best VPNs available in the market for Netflix.
- SurfShark VPN: SurfShark VPN is on the second spot on our list. SurfShark is known for its high internet speed, so you can rest assured that you won’t face a lag while streaming the content. SurfShark VPN works in 65 different countries.
- Express VPN: Next on our list is Express VPN, and it is my favorite VPN for many reasons. Express VPN offers 3000+ servers in 95 countries, making it one of the most widely available VPNs in the market. If you are from the US, then ill highly recommend you to go for Express VPN.
Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059? Other fixes
The method that we have told you about works perfectly with error code m7111-1331-5059, but if one in a million times it won’t work, there are some other methods that you can try out to get rid of this Error. These methods are mentioned below.
- Clear your browser cache: When you open Netflix, it always saves your current location and region in their app and browser, so you have to make sure that you will clear the cache before connecting to the virtual private network. Doing this will give the signal to Netflix that you belong to that region to which server you have connected yourself through the VPN.
- Switch to VPN servers: Millions of times, when users connect to the same server to watch the restricted exclusive content on Netflix, then Netflix will detect it and block that server. To get rid of it, all you need to do is download another VPN from our recommendation list, and you will be able to reaccess the content.
- Disable your Antivirus: Sometimes, it happens when Antivirus is working in the background of your Mobile or PC, then your VPN might face difficulty working. So, we will highly recommend you to turn off your Antivirus and then run your VPN. If you want to know the best VPNs available in the market, then we have a separate article on that; just click here to read that one.
How to fix Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059 on your iPhone and Android?
If you face these errors, m7111-5059 or m7111-1331 is very simple on your iPhone, and Android is straightforward. All you need to do is follow these simple steps mentioned below to solve the Netflix Error Coder m7111-5059 on your mobile devices.
- Delete your Netflix app and Reinstall it to clear cache memory.
- Restart your Device
- Connect the best VPN from our recommendation list.
- Change the server and Enjoy
Can I use a Free VPN to remove this Error?
Technically, you can also use a free VPN to unblock this Error, but this is a temporary solution. Furthermore, let me remind you that by using a free VPN, you will be opening your privacy because multiple articles show that free VPN sells your data to third-party websites.
Besides from privacy-free VPN are also not secure as well. They may bypass the Netflix restrictions Error, but imagine watching a movie, and there is an intense scene, and suddenly Netflix caught you and gave you this Error. While in that case, not only does your experience get destroyed, but you also have to repeat these steps again and again.
How does Netflix know that I’m using a VPN?
As I have already told you above that Netflix knows your location through your IP address. When you are using a VPN, they will give you a new IP address, but the problem comes here because hundreds or maybe thousands of users using the same IP address, and as soon as Netflix has detected that you are using a VPN, they will ban that IP address.