Netflix error code m7111-5059
Netflix encountered an error code of m7111-5059. When Netflix discovers that you are using a VPN or a proxy server to access region-restricted material, it will block your account. You could get this error message if, for example, you’re using a VPN to access Netflix’s US library or if you’re attempting to view your normal version of Netflix while travelling.
In this post, we’re going to take you through how to solve a Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059, how to switch servers to avoid the issue occurring again and which VPN companies are especially excellent at evading Netflix’s limits. So continue reading to find out all you need to know about watching fantastic entertainment in peace and quiet.
What is Netflix error code m7111-5059?
The Netflix error codes m7111-1331-5059 and m7111-5059 will display the following message when they are encountered:
“It seems that you are using an unblocker or a proxy.” Please disable any of the services listed above and try again.”
Netflix will display the error code m7111-1331-5059 notice if it detects that you are using a virtual private network (VPN) to access region-restricted content. This indicates that the VPN service you are using is not capable of properly unblocking Netflix.
This is most likely due to the fact that Netflix has banned the IP address that your VPN has provided you with. As a result, you might test a few alternative servers to see if it helps to address the problem. In the end, you may just need a better virtual private network (VPN). As luck would have it for you, we’ve put together a list of our finest VPNs for circumventing Netflix’s limitations. To learn more about them, just scroll down.
How to fix Netflix error code m7111-5059?
It can be really frustrating if you’re trying to watch Netflix and you get error code m7111-1331-5059. But luckily, there are some really simple ways to get around it.
The easiest and most reliable way to avoid the error is to switch to a more reliable VPN provider that can help you bypass Netflix’s restrictions. To help you find the right one, we’ve rounded up some of the best VPN providers for watching Netflix a little lower down in this guide.
Before doing so, you should first try to switch servers – just because Netflix has banned the VPN server you’re using doesn’t mean they’re all blocked.
And if you don’t feel like troubleshooting with your VPN, try looking for another way to watch the content you want. You might be able to find the shows or movies you’re after on YouTube or on another streaming service available in your area.
How to switch servers
A pretty simple solution to get rid of the Netflix error code m7111-5059 is to swap VPN servers. This is really simple to do on the majority of VPNs, and we’ll guide you through the process:
- If you haven’t already, launch your VPN software and connect to a server in the location where the Netflix video you wish to view is available to you. In order to stream Netflix’s United States collection, for example, you would connect to a server in New York. If you get the Netflix error number m7111-1331-5059, you may proceed to the second phase of the process. Look for a different server that is compatible with Netflix. The majority of well-known VPN companies, such as NordVPN, Surfshark, and CyberGhost, have thousands of servers in a variety of locations throughout the world. Attempt to connect to another server in the same area, or try a new location all together (e.g. the aforementioned VPN services have multiple server locations across the US).
- To establish a connection, click here. The majority of VPNs allow you to connect to a server with a single click.
- This procedure should be repeated each time you see the Netflix error number m7111-1331-5059. Netflix disables IP addresses on a regular basis, thus it’s doubtful that any server you connect to will be operational indefinitely. So, if you see this problem notice, just switch to a different server and you should be able to continue to watch geo-blocked material without issue.
- It is important to note that certain VPN service providers may indicate which servers would unblock a specific streaming platform on their website. To save time, you can also contact customer service – because this is a frequently asked question, support agents are likely to know the answer off the top of their heads.
What VPN works for Netflix in 2021?
- if you want to get the latest movie on Netflix then, you can visit here everynews24.com