Samsung Galaxy S10 has been 3 years old now, and people have started complaining about its speed issue. So, Why My Samsung Galaxy S10 Keeps Freezing And Lagging? You asked.
So, if you also own any of the Galaxy S10 models and your phone also keeps freezing or lagging while gaming, then welcomes because you are at the right spot because this article is specially designed for you.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 keeps freezing and lagging issues?
In Safe Mode, see whether the freezing and lags persist.
Apps that have gone rogue are the most common cause of freezes and slowness. Try restarting your phone in safe mode to see whether the problems you’re experiencing result from third-party apps.
All third-party software is temporarily disabled when the computer is running in safe mode. When the phone doesn’t freeze or slow while in this mode, it supports our theory that your third-party applications are to blame for these issues.
You may put your phone into safe mode by following these instructions:
- It’s time to shut off the gadget.
- Hold down the Power button until the model name appears on display.
- Let go of the Power button when you see the word “SAMSUNG” appear on the screen.
- Press and hold the Volume down key as soon as you release the Power key.
- Keep pressing the Volume down button until the phone restarts.
- Let go of the Volume down key when the Safe mode menu displays in the lower-left corner of your screen.
Try uninstalling any programs you suspect are causing the issue while in this mode. Determining which of your applications is to blame may be difficult, and you may wind up removing many programs.
These were, however, installed at the same time as your issue so that you can rule them out. Take on resource-intensive applications and games next. How can I remove an app from my S10?
- Go down one level by swiping from the top.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the Settings button.
- Take a look at the Apps section.
- Tap on the “Uninstall” button next to the applications you wish to get rid of.
- To remove the app, click Uninstall and then click OK.
If the freezing and lagging persist, try restarting your phone normally. Unless the phone’s performance improves significantly, you should go on to the next option.