Samsung Connect Home Not Working: Here’s How To Fix It?
Do you want to know why your Samsung connect home is not working and are you looking for various solutions to fix it?
The error notice ‘Samsung Connect keeps pausing’ appears on a regular basis. When the Pie update was published, this began happening. Is this anything anybody else has thought about? No matter how many times I restarted my phone or force-closed the app, it didn’t help.
Samsung Connect keeps crashing for a number of reasons. The app will continue to throw an error until the underlying issue is identified and resolved on your phone. In the meanwhile, there are a number of solutions that may assist address the issue on your device.
Here we’ll look at some of the possible causes of the Note 8 difficulty being halted by Samsung Connect, as well as some potential fixes. To get the Samsung Connect app working on your phone, follow the steps in the following guide.
Why did I Get the “Samsung Connect Home Not Working ” Error?
As a result, the S8 or other Samsung phones may not be able to function properly. Some of the most common reasons why the app causes issues are listed below.
- You may be trying to run a malfunctioning version of the application, which is creating the issue.
- The app may not be able to be saved on your phone because it does not have enough storage space.
- Some of the data may have been saved on a corrupted SD card if that is the case.
- It’s conceivable that the Android operating system on your Samsung smartphone has a problem that causes the Samsung Connect app to not work properly.
- If you bought your phone in another nation, there’s a chance that your home country doesn’t support the Connect app at this time.
Various methods to fix Samsung Connect Home Not Working Error
Some of the probable solutions to the Samsung Connect Not Working on Samsung 7 issue on your phone are listed below for you to try.
#1: – Restart
You should attempt force-rebooting your Samsung phone since it may address many small issues. It is definitely worth your effort to give it a go. The following is the method that must be followed.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys on your phone for several seconds to activate the flashlight feature on your phone.
- Your Samsung phone will resume on its own after a period of inactivity.
#2: – Give some space to the internet memory
To free up some space on your phone if you don’t have enough memory space, you could want to try getting rid of some of your extra stuff in order to free up some more space.
You can find out precisely what is using up how much space on your phone by going to Settings > Storage on your phone. It is possible that you may decide to remove certain huge files from your device that are no longer required.
#3: – What about clearing data & Cache
It is possible that the Samsung Connect app continually stops on your smartphone if the memory on your phone is damaged, as described above. If you clean the data and cache for the application, the issue should be resolved.
Access Samsung Connect from your phone’s settings menu by going to Settings > Apps & notifications > Samsung Connect > Storage, then selecting Clear Storage, and then Clear Cache from the drop-down menu.
#4: – Wipe Cache Partition from Recovery Mode
It is possible to empty the cache partition on your device while it is in recovery mode to fix a variety of problems. The solution will need you to restart your device and then choose the option to delete the cache sector from the menu that comes once it has been booted into recovery mode.
- Recovery mode may be accessed by pressing and holding the volume up key together with the home and power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.
- From the menu bar in recovery mode, choose Wipe cache partition from the drop-down menu.
- This will result in the deletion of your cache data from the system.
#5: – SD-card
If Samsung Connect stores its data on your SD card, you must first confirm that the card is in excellent working condition and that it is not corrupted before moving further with the process.
By connecting your card to a computer and ensuring that it appears as a portable storage device, you may save time and money on data storage. You will have to re-format the document if this is not the case.