Galaxy S6 Edge is the beast of its time, but nowadays it hangs and freezes. So, How To Fix Samsung S6 Edge Hang and Freezing problem?
There are several troubles you’re having with your new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, including the phone resetting itself, freezing, and shutting down unexpectedly.
It’s annoying for everyone when you can’t get your phone to start. If you’re having problems with restarting, freezing, or shutting suddenly, go no further than this thread for help.
We’ll show you how to cure Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge problems without having to buy new hardware or update the operating system.
Unwanted applications, faulty memory cards, corrupt cache, an overburdened system, and several other factors may contribute to these issues.
Restarting your phone may result in losing both your current time and any stored data.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge keeps restarting or rebooting issue?
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge mobile’s biggest problem is rebooting or restarting. Users of Samsung’s Galaxy S6 Edge smartphones are experiencing the following:
- Restarting automatically.
- Android screen stuck in the boot loop.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge home screen logo won’t go away
To avoid reboot or restart your computer, we’ll go through several popular fixes. There are a few fast remedies that you may try.
Force Reboot the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Phone
To force a reboot and resolve the rebooting problem, use the power button on your mobile device. You may restart your phone by following the instructions below:
- The first step is to hold down the Mobile’s Power button for a lengthy period.
- Afterward, when the Mobile is turned off. Repeatedly press the Power button for a lengthy time. When you see the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge logo on your screen, you must remove the power button. You’ve just performed a hard reset on your phone.
Your problem may be resolved with the use of this simple repair. However, if the problem persists, you may want to try some of the other suggestions in this article.
Soft Reset your Mobile
Soft reset your Mobile if a hard reboot fails to solve the problem. Please follow the following steps to do a soft reset:
- Start by turning your phone into safe mode. It is necessary to push the power button to begin the secure boot process. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge logo then appears. The loudness is now reduced. When you see the secure boot screen on your Mobile, release the button.
- Afterward, you’ll need to press the Settings button to go to the menu. Click on the Backup and Reset buttons. Then choose the option to erase all data and reboot the phone. To wipe all of the data on your phone’s internal storage, check Reset phone.
How To Fix Samsung S6 Edge Hang and Freezing problem?
This fast remedy may be used for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge mobiles that freeze or shut unexpectedly:
Clear Cache of Your Mobile
If the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge’s mobile cache memory is full, the phone will restart itself in an endless cycle. To solve this problem, you must delete the cache on your phone. To quickly resolve the cache problem, you must perform the following steps:
- To begin, press and hold the power button on your phone until it unlocks. Safe boot instructions may be found above if you are unable to unlock them.
- Afterward, you’ll need to press the Settings button to go to the menu. Finally, press the memory button.
- You can check your phone’s memory state here. The Cache Record tab is accessible by tapping on it. The Clear Cached Data button must be tapped one more to remove the cached data.
- Now that you’ve done that, your cache is clean.
There is a second simple remedy if the preceding one fails to work for you.
Update the OS
Having an out-of-date operating system might lead to sudden system shutdowns or freezes. In order to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, you may follow these steps:
- To begin, choose Settings from the main menu.
- Tap on the “About Phone” option next.
- In the meanwhile, you may check out the most recent OS version. You can download and install the app by clicking on the Download and Install button.
- Updates will be made to your phone’s operating system.
Uninstall unwanted Apps
Some applications are the most common cause of freezing on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. You should remove any undesirable programs from your mobile device as soon as possible. Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phone will no longer shut suddenly after using this app.
Update your all Installed Applications
Your smartphone may abruptly shut down if you haven’t updated your mobile’s apps. An out-of-date version of Mobile might even cause your phone to freeze. As a result, make it a habit to keep your mobile applications up to date.
Get the latest Celebrity and biography news on thenewswaves.com.