So, do you want to know why my Samsung tablet is showing a slow charging message? Samsung tablets charge slowly, which is really inconvenient because it takes a long time. Sometimes there is no precise reason why Samsung tablet charging is sluggish. Don’t worry, keep reading since this post will explain why and how to fix it.
The sluggish charging rate is a huge annoyance. People are inseparable from their cell phones, especially lately. Slow charging not only costs a lot of time, but it also consumes a lot of energy, causing a lot of inconvenience in today’s fast-paced life.
So, what should Samsung consumers do if they run across these issues? Slow charging is typically associated with gadgets that have been in use for an extended period of time.
It is, nevertheless, fairly prevalent with shorter gadgets, therefore we will examine the causes and remedies for this problem in each scenario.
Fast charging is supported by several Samsung Galaxy phones. Here are several solutions if your phone is charging slower than it should.
Fast charging is ideal for folks who dislike having to wait for their phones to charge before heading out for an evening with friends and family.
You can use your phone for hours after only a few minutes of charging. Many of Samsung’s most popular phones offer quick charging.
After plugging in their phone, owners of the most recent Android phones may get the Charging Slowly Warning. It’s infuriating because when that warning appears, your phone is charging at a sloth-like speed rather than the usual speed.
Although it is a major selling feature for Samsung, it can also be a source of contention at times. If fast charging on your Galaxy phone is not working, try the following remedies.
What Causes Is Samsung Tablet Charging To Slow?
The delayed charging of a Samsung tablet might be caused by one of the following factors:
- The charger or data cord is not correctly connected in.
- When the phone is hot, the ambient temperature is high, and charging is slow.
- Slow charging due to charging while in use.
- Phone charging may be slowed due to Android system difficulties.
- Your cable is damaged.
- The actual adaptor.
- Inadequate power supply.
7 Ways To Fix Slow Charging On Samsung Tablet
We may conclude from the above that the causes of delayed charging of Samsung mobile phones are not only the hardware itself, but also human factors. We have provided many solutions for this problem that you can attempt.
Method 1. Fix Samsung Tablet Charging Slow by DroidKit.
If you’ve done the first three techniques and still can’t fix the sluggish charging issue, I recommend using the system repair tool before sending it to a repair shop. DroidKit, which may assist you in quickly resolving Android phone issues such as delayed charging or your Samsung phone being turned on but the screen is blank. Check out the following DroidKit features:
- Repair many Android OS issues, such as a dark screen on a Samsung tablet, a touch screen that isn’t working, apps that constantly crash, and so on.
- All Samsung phone and tablet devices are supported.
- There is no need to root your smartphone, and no technical knowledge is necessary.
- Aside from system repair, DroidKit also offers solutions for Android data recovery, Android lock screen removal, Samsung data extraction, and FRP bypass, among other things.
Now, simply follow the instructions below to repair your device in a matter of minutes:
1. Download and install the most recent version of DroidKit – Android System Repair on your computer.
2. Connect your Android smartphone to DroidKit and choose the System Fix Issues feature.
3. To proceed, after DroidKit has recognised your smartphone, select the Start button.
4. DroidKit will automatically match the PDA code of your Samsung device > Click Receive Now to download the software.
5. After downloading the firmware, click the Fix Now option.
6. Turn on your device’s download mode.
7. When done, it will begin automatically fixing your Android system. You will see the System Fixed Successfully page after finishing the repair procedure, as shown below. All system faults will be resolved, and your Android device will be rebooted.
Method 2. Check if the USB Cable is Broken Or Not.
If you have an issue with sluggish charging and go online or consult a professional, you will normally get an answer that asks you to ensure that the USB cable is in excellent working order.
Of course, this is also one of the primary causes of sluggish charging. The USB cable loses its effectiveness with time, especially if it is not utilised properly. They may crack, break off, or have damaged casings, among other things.
All of these factors might cause charging to slow down. To remedy this condition, you can purchase or obtain a replacement cable; nevertheless, for smooth operation, it is advisable to utilise the original cable.
Method 3. Check Your Adapter.
If you still can’t fix the sluggish charging problem after inspecting and changing the cable as described above, try the second way. If your adapter is faulty, incompatible, or unsupported, your Samsung tablet will charge slowly as well.
Then, to see whether your adapter is defective, try a different one. If the new one works, the prior adapter was truly defective (Of course, it is recommended that you buy an original adapter to ensure stable charging).
Method 4. Check Your Power Source.
Normally, you might not suspect an issue with the charging source. However, if your cable and adapter are both operational. Then you may look at your charging source.
For example, if you connect the cable to your computer for charging, it will be sluggish since the connection is designed to support the device itself in order to transport data, thus it will be slow if it is used for charging.
Another example is that if you use a rechargeable to charge, the charging speed will vary based on the configuration of the rechargeable.
Depending on the circumstances, you can try switching the charging power source, such as by connecting to a standard charging power source.
Method 5. Too many Apps in the Background.
If nothing is amiss with your hardware, the issue is most likely with the device itself or with your usage patterns. For example, the phone has an excessive amount of software operating in the background.
This issue is connected to the Android operating system. Because Android is an open-source operating system, it will continue to operate in the background even after you exit the app.
This will inevitably waste a large amount of your energy and cause delayed charging as a result. To avoid this issue, close any apps that are running in the background while charging.
Method 6. Avoid Using Phone While Charging.
As noted in the preceding manner, this is a question of using patterns. People nowadays are so reliant on their phones that they use them even when they are charging to watch movies, talk, and so on.
Because screen use uses power fast, the battery will be sluggish to recharge in this circumstance. Using the phone while charging is also hazardous to the phone’s life. Please avoid using the phone while it is charging to extend its life.
Method 7. Put Your Tablet in Safe Mode.
If your smartphone is taking too long to charge because of an issue with a third-party programme, you can attempt safe mode. When this mode is enabled, only programmes included with the operating system are permitted to execute. So, once the app for malfunctioning is available, then you will know. If you’re interested, please follow the instructions below to enable Safe Mode.
1. Turn off the gadget.
2. Hold down the Power button.
3. When Samsung comes on the screen, press and hold the Power button.
4. Press and hold the Volume down key immediately after releasing the Power key.
5. Hold the Volume down key until the device has finished rebooting.
6. When you see Safe Mode on the smartphone, release the Volume down key.
7. Uninstall any programs that are causing issues.
You can return to regular operation by turning off safe mode:
1. Hold down the Power button.
2. Select Restart.
3. The gadget resumes regular operation.