Social-Fi and Game-Fi elements are included in STEPN’s Web3 lifestyle software. Walking or running outdoors while wearing NFT Sneakers allows users to earn GST, which they can then use to level up and buy new Sneakers.
Players may rent or sell their NFT Sneakers in the in-app Marketplace, and the game keeps GST proceeds in the in-app Wallet, which includes a Swap option.
Increase your game level to earn extra money in the STEPN app. As you go through the game, you’ll use up more GST. In general, the app lets you purchase virtual running shoes and then records your runs, jogs, and walks to reward you with tokens.
Please note that STEPN is presently under beta testing.
How to raise the GST limit will be covered in this post.
STEPN Eaning Cap
Each day’s energy and tokens are both capped in Solo Mode. Users are restricted to a daily maximum of Energy and tokens due to these rules.
Daily Energy Cap
Energy is distributed evenly at the start of the game. 20/20 is the maximum amount of energy you can store in your Max Energy Cap. Purchasing additional or better Sneakers may increase a user’s Energy (Refer to Energy System above)
Daily Token Cap How to Increase GST Limit On STEPN
All players begin with a GST Cap of 5/5. There is a maximum daily token limit of 300 GST. Sneakers may be leveled up to raise a user’s daily token cap.
By using some GMT, users may permanently raise the GST limit over 300/300. When you’ve reached 90% of your Daily Cap, you’ll get this choice.
STEPN GST Earning
GST is inexhaustible, therefore traveling in Solo or Background Mode increases your earnings.
Produced 60,000,000 GST as a source of liquidity.
- Orca, Raydium, and Pancakeswap all coined 20,000,000 GST (SPL) and 20,000,000 GST (BEP20).
- 10,000,000 GST (SPL) and 10,000,000 GST (BEP20) were generated and locked in Binance as a cross-chain bridge between Solana and BNBChain.
The factors which affect GST Earnings are:
- High-Intensity Speed Sneaker (Type, Attributes, Quality & Level)
- NFT Badges for Gems (Type, Level, and Socket Quality Inserted)
STEPN GST Tokenomics
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (GST): (Green Satoshi Token)
- Tokens of Governance: GMT (Green Metaverse Token)
GST Burning Mechanics (Destroying)
- GST is being devoured by
- Sneakers may be leveled up
- Upgrade your gems!
- How to Unlock a Plug
Last but not least, STEPN is attracting a slew of enthusiastic participants from the gaming, business, venture capital, and metaverse communities. Read