Update software on Note 10 and Note 10+ is just simple. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ are both excellent smartphones.
It is unnecessary to discuss the design of either device because they both offer incredible specifications and functions.
However, in order to ensure that your device is operating at peak performance at all times, you must ensure that the software is up to current.
We’ll show you how to upgrade the software on Note 10 and Note 10+ in this section. The procedure is really straightforward; simply follow the instructions and you’ll be finished in a matter of minutes.
Justifications For Not Missing The Updates
We always emphasize how crucial it is to keep up with the latest developments. With each new version of your phone that you install, you are ensuring that you will get the best potential performance from your device. A new version might bring with it a variety of new features. It has the potential to deliver fixes for known issues that users have complained about. It has the ability to offer new functionality as well as alter the appearance of the operating system. Additionally, it will include security patches. With this in mind, it should go without saying that you should download the update as soon as it becomes available to you.
Preparations Before Installation
- You must ensure that you have adequate free space on your computer for the upgrade.
- When downloading an update, make sure you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network. The use of mobile data may result in additional expenses.
- Also, check to see that your smartphone has enough battery life (at least 50% is suggested). Charge your device if it is necessary.
How to Update Note 10 and Note 10+ Software?
Usually, a notification will mention there is a new version. It’s simple to install a new update by just clicking the notice. If you didn’t get notified, you can manually check for updates. How?
- Choose Settings from the notification bar.
- Scroll down and tap Software update
- Tap Updates:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the software.
When software successfully installs, your device will restart. Yes. You are now ready to experience the new features of the upgrade.
Read More: Here’s How To Improve Note 9 Performance?