There are so many browsers now that it may be time to switch if you have been using one for years. You may prefer Vivaldi as a browser.
This is a great pick if you like simple browsers with lots of choices.
This browser is easy to use and provides a pleasant experience. So, at the very least, give it a shot.
You can pick a theme from several options, and that is what we will discuss here. Let us learn how to select Vivaldi Browser Theme.
Read More: How to fix Samsung Internet has stopped?
How to Select Vivaldi Browser Theme?
You have the option to make certain modifications right after you install the browser. However, if you decide not to do so, you may always make changes later on if necessary. The following steps will guide you through the process of selecting the Vivaldi browser theme:
- Open the Vivaldi music program on your computer.
- To access the settings menu, select the gear icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- This will bring up the Settings menu.
- Themes can be found on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose one of the topics that are listed there.
- By selecting “Edit Theme,” you can make more changes to the theme.
- In addition, you can select “Use System theme,” which will cause the browser to use the theme that is currently active on your system.
- By selecting the dedicated option, you may also schedule a theme to change at a specific time.
- Choosing this option will necessitate dragging the sliders to modify the time it takes for the theme to change to take effect.
Themes are a great way to personalize your experience with Vivaldi, as you can see in the screenshots. As a result, you may customize the appearance of your browser with a few simple clicks.
Read More: How to stop ads on Funimation for free?